My work attire is relaxed, I work in a big company where the atmosphere is chilled out and there is an emphasis on casual clothing.
My staple work look is a pair of skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a top of some sort. As it doesn’t change much day-to-day, I try to mix it up with changing hair styles and accessories. My make up is usually soft and natural, keeping with neutral tones, simple eyeliner and soft lips.
For today’s look I’ve gone for casual denim on denim, a high hair bun, ankle boots and soft make up with a tinted lip.
- Denim Jeans: Zara
- Oversized Denim Shirt: Penneys
- Ankle Boots: Janella Bone Nubuck Boots from ALDO
- Jewellery: Gorjana Taner Bar Necklace from Loulerie
My Make Up
- Benefit That Gal Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder
- MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
- MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black
- Benefit ‘Coralista’ Blusher
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil ‘Revved Up’ from the new Ellie Goulding collection (I just bought this and I am loovvving it!)
Have a nice day all…