It’s a funny time of year, we’re stuck in that in-between time where the sun is shining and it’s technically Spring, but it’s still freezing outside. Well at least in Dublin it is.
As much as I love my chunky scarves, I’m ready to leave my winter coat behind and embrace my lighter, summer wardrobe full of brighter colours, slip on shoes, no tights, sandals and flowy dresses.
But as there’s no sign of that happening just yet, it was once again a case of skinny jeans, a jumper, and an oversize scarf for today’s outfit. To mix it up though, I added one of my favourite necklaces, this Gorjana gold bar necklace that my hubby bought me for Christmas from Loulerie in Dublin.
I absolutely love this shop, and have bought so many things from them over the years. I have rings and necklaces, I got my wedding earrings there, and even bought my lovely bridesmaids necklaces from them.
A piece of jewellery can completely lift an outfit and I’m a sucker for a good neckpiece as I may have mentioned one (or ten) times before! So until warmer weather arrives, it’s got to be all about the accessories.
My work attire is relaxed, I work in a big company where the atmosphere is chilled out and there is an emphasis on casual clothing.
My staple work look is a pair of skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a top of some sort. As it doesn’t change much day-to-day, I try to mix it up with changing hair styles and accessories. My make up is usually soft and natural, keeping with neutral tones, simple eyeliner and soft lips.
For today’s look I’ve gone for casual denim on denim, a high hair bun, ankle boots and soft make up with a tinted lip.
- Denim Jeans: Zara
- Oversized Denim Shirt: Penneys
- Ankle Boots: Janella Bone Nubuck Boots from ALDO
- Jewellery: Gorjana Taner Bar Necklace from Loulerie
My Make Up
- Benefit That Gal Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder
- MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
- MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black
- Benefit ‘Coralista’ Blusher
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil ‘Revved Up’ from the new Ellie Goulding collection (I just bought this and I am loovvving it!)
Have a nice day all…